9.07.2009

Boys in the Hood

Now that my beloved boys are back in the apartment, I feel as though I will have enough steady material to do a regular feature on their zany antics. And so today marks the first edition of:

The Falafel Boys=Total Gentlemen

Yesterday while I was looking in my closet pantry for some good eats, I hear a knock at my door. As I open the door and say, "yeeeees?" I see Luke has a banana in the fly of his pants thrusting in my general direction. "Oh yeah, you like that? How about this?" And the banana detaches, travels upwards and (gently) slaps me in the face. I recoil and make a pouty face while the banana continues to make contact with my cheeks. "LUUUBEY! Yeahhhh! Thats a banana with a condom on it. And now its on YO FACE!"

Thanks Luke. Thank you.


I later find out that they a friend who stayed the night left some of his condoms in the living room. Not just any ol' run of the mill condom, but a more embarassing variety, known as the "Snuggerfit." For small peeps.

That made it funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment